Content is one of the most important parts of any business’s marketing strategy. Use what you create to establish brand awareness, get connected with your audience, and take advantage of your own media. Having a solid platform behind your content marketing efforts can cut work times and improve productivity.
Why does content marketing matter so much?
Content marketing belongs to your owned media, meaning it’s yours from A to Z. You control what goes on it and where it goes, so you have more advantages. It’s also cheaper than paid media and other channels.
Having a well-thought-out content marketing plan can help you reach your target audience, gain a following and create business opportunities with a small investment.
- 1. Content marketing is highly effective
- 2. It is more cost-friendly
- 3. You can control almost all aspects of it
- 4. Get more traction on social media
- 5. Build a relationship with your target audience
- 6. Become a trusted brand in your field
- 7. Give something of value to your users
Best platform for blog content creation and distribution
Storychief is at the top of Inlat’s content marketing tool list because of its impressive list of benefits and features.
This platform not only provides you with great organization tools but also helps with creating better content and improves collaboration between teams.
Use Storychief to:
- ▪️Write blogs with SEO guidelines provided by the platform
- ▪️Keyword and optimization tools for all content
- ▪️Get Keyword data and analytics
- ▪️Collaborate seamlessly on blog editing with teams
- ▪️Create a complete content calendar
- ▪️Publish on all channels with one click from socials to an email newsletter
- ▪️Gather analytics on all your publishing channels
- ▪️Get approval for publishing
- ▪️Share data across teams
- ▪️Easy to use and intuitive platform
- ▪️Ambassador email marketing tool
Best platform for content project management
This is another favorite for content management and more! Monday is a great all-around tool for managing projects, marketing, and content.
Using the marketing project management tool you can control content from beginning to end, plus share updates with the team and clients.
Use Monday to:
- ▪️Create a content marketing plan
- ▪️Collaborate on content creation
- ▪️Keep your client’s updates on content
- ▪️Sharing content with different departments
- ▪️Keep track of content marketing campaigns
- ▪️Organize your content calendar and publishing
- ▪️Distribute content on multiple channels
Best platform for analytics
SEMRUSH is a data and analytics platform that also offers content marketing features. This platform is at the top for getting keyword insights.
A great choice for those that want in-depth analytics and that know how to use multiple data inputs to create content.
Use SEMRUSH to:
- ▪️Get keywords and data
- ▪️Manage content based on analytics
- ▪️Publish content on social media
- ▪️Measure performance
- ▪️Optimize content
Hubspot is one of the most recognizable names in digital marketing. They offer users several tools for content marketing and distribution.
One of the best things that Hubspot has is its educational content that can help newcomers understand the marketing basics.
Use Hubspot to:
- ▪️Manage your content from one place
- ▪️Get SEO insights
- ▪️Learn from the education platform side
- ▪️Distribute across channels
- ▪️Collaborate with different teams
- ▪️Drag and drop tools for editing
- ▪️Great email marketing platform
How to choose the right content marketing platform for you?
When it comes to choosing a management platform for your teams you need to answer 5 important questions when looking at each one.
- 1. Features → What can it do for your team and does that meet and exceed your needs?
- 2. Collaboration → Is this platform made for teams or individual use?
- 3. Pricing → Does this investment make sense for my content output?
- 4. Range → Can I reach all the channels I want from this one platform?
- 5. UX → Do I, and my team, like using this platform?